- AbraPlata Resource Corp. in an Argentina-based company that provides major leverage to silver and gold through its 100% owned interest in the Diablillos project in mining-friendly Salta province, Argentina.
- Acquired from SSR Mining Inc. in 2016, more than US$35 million has been spent exploring Diablillos and it currently has an Indicated resource containing 81 million ounces of silver and 732,000 ounces of gold.
- A preliminary economic assessment ("PEA") was completed on Diablillos in 2018 to evaluate an open pit mining operation. The PEA demonstrated that Diablillos has the potential to be a significant producer of silver and gold with robust economics.
- Current work at Diablillos is evaluating the possibility of a smaller scale, underground operation at Diablillos that targets the higher grade mineralization, which is concentrated in structurally controlled zones. One compelling aspect of an underground operation is that it opens up exploration potential at depth and along strike.
- In December 2019, AbraPlata merged with Aethon Minerals (TSXV: AET) through a plan of arrangement. The merger resulted in a strengthened company with SSR Mining and Altius Minerals as its largest shareholders. The merged company will remain focused on exploring and advancing the Diablillos project, but will also have upside exposure through Aethon's Arcas copper-gold porphyry project in Chile, on which Rio Tinto has the right to earn a 75% interest by spending US$25 million.
- The Company is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the ticker symbol ABRA and on the OTC Pink Sheets under the ticker symbol ABBRF.